Wednesday 10 February 2016

And So It Begins....

Be gentle, its my first time :)

I used to write. I used to write every chance I got. I wrote about the darkness in my soul, my pain and the pure torment of what I now know was undiagnosed mental illness.

People read it, bands bought it for lyrics, poetry collections published it.

Yep, I used to write.

Then I had to grow up. I had to work, I had to mom, I had to adult and at the end of the day I was way too tired to write.

I forgot about writing and the darkness swallowed my soul. I struggled, I fought and I barely survived. A few days ago I got a message from a friend, a short message.... Didn't you used to write?

3 comments:

  1. ok i think the first one did not come true cowgirl but i read it and i am amazed by the story. there are a lot of things i recognize, then ofcourse a lot off stuff i dont recognize since its your life. i amm proud off you opening this up like this. i will surely follow it all. goofus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) I hope I don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i dont think thats really possible since you will be writing your story, do it for yourself first and other can only benefit.

      Delete