Wednesday 28 September 2016

Here Kitty Kitty

Some may remember that the Chaos family relocated last year into town. The horses reside on land that belongs to a dear friend where we also hold horse camp every year.

 Peaches the potbelly pig goes back and forth with me, when I am at camp, Peaches is at camp, when I am at the house in town, Peaches is in the living-room. When we moved we had five cats, Deidre, who is old and blind and possibly deaf, Ezmerelda, also advanced in years, Hera, three year old Ragdoll with litter box issues, Phoenix, who I found drowning in the pit when I worked at the landfill, and Sebastian who also came from the landfill and turned out to be female.

Somehow last Christmas Mini Chaos managed to convince me to get two kittens, half siblings, Sarge, long haired marmalade tabby, and Cleo, black short haired female. Today I took them into town to be fixed.


These cats are now around ten months old and I was pretty shocked to find out Sarge ( Sargent Pepper of course because what else do you name a giant orange cat.)is 11 pounds. That is very large in my opinion for an adolescent cat. Cleo, who is his half sibling and only a week younger is six pounds.

It's amazing to me how a creature can go from a little four oz ball of fluff to eleven pounds in less than a year. Like really, Mini Chaos started out a squirming four pound ten oz ball of pink fury and now she is practically grown. It makes you think about things and what they are and what they could be :) Anyway that is today's rambling dear reader.  I hope today finds you happy :)




1 comment: