Saturday 1 October 2016

Clear the streets! :P

So yesterday Mini Chaos got her learners permit. To be completely honest dear reader I find it a small amount... completely terrifying. Not her driving by any means, she has been driving around the farm since she was nine years old.

The scary part is the fact that she is growing up. She is fifteen and pretty much master of her domain :) She is beautiful, confident, intelligent, sassy and almost totally outgrown her Momma. A drivers licence means so many things to a young person, freedom, responsibility, a future, but to me it just means my baby is going to leave me.

This is where I geet conflicted. On the one hand I am enormously proud. On the other Im sad to be left behind.

We make our kids the center of the world from the moment they are born and it is kind of scary to have to be a person again and find purpose again. Wish me luck dear reader and I will keep letting you know what I learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment